If you’d like to meet with a psychologist for a one-time consultation, and you’d like to get in soon, we have QuickCare appointments that allow you to do just that.
QuickCare appointments can be scheduled within the week, and allow you to meet with a psychologist for a single appointment to consult about your urgent needs.
QuickCare appointments can be used for, but are not limited to, the following:
- Signing up for group therapy
- Consulting about treatment options at BYU and the community
- Requesting letters or supporting petitions
- Discussing approaches to working with your symptoms or difficult situations
- Click here to fill out our intake paperwork. Choose "First Counseling Appointment."
- Then call 801-422-3035 to schedule your appointment.