Make an Appointment
Welcome to the personal counseling online intake page. In order to make a personal counseling/psychotherapy appointment, we ask that you a) verify that you are eligible for our services and b) complete our counseling intake online paperwork. Please read the following before you continue.
- In order to be eligible for personal counseling, you need to be a full-time, day-time BYU student during the current semester: enrolled in at least 9 credits. Graduate students must be considered full-time by their respective program. During spring and summer terms, students are considered full-time and eligible for services if they completed winter semester and are enrolled for fall semester.
- Complete the online counseling intake paperwork, which can be completed when you read these terms, agree to them, and click on the check box below to verify your agreement.
- After completing the online paperwork, call Counseling and Psychological Services at 801.422.3035, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. to schedule an initial appointment.
- If this is an emergency during office hours (8 a.m.- 5 p.m.), please go directly to Counseling and Psychological Services, 1500 WSC. If this is an emergency during non-office hours, please call the University Police at 801.422.2222 and they will assist you.
- If you are a non-student spouse, you will need to create a BYU netid here. This process will also give you a 9-digit BYU ID number. Please write this number down and have it ready when you call to set up a first appointment.
Please check this box to indicate that you have read the information above. After checking the box, you will then be re-directed to a route Y login page and the Counseling Intake paperwork.