Walk-in: 8 am to 4 pm, 1500 WSC, BYU
If you feel you are in imminent danger, please check-in to the nearest emergency room (Utah Valley Hospital):
A crisis appointment may be needed for any of the following:
- I am currently unable to keep myself safe.
- I am at risk to end my life or seriously harm myself or someone else.
- I am having strange experiences such as hearing voices or seeing things that others do not.
- I have been physically or sexually assaulted recently.
- Someone close to me has died recently.
- I am experiencing intense distress that is severely impacting my ability to function.
If your concerns are urgent but not an emergency, please call the front desk (801-422-3035) to set a QuickCare appointment and be scheduled within the week.
Crisis appointments are available 8am to 4pm. After 4pm, crises are managed through the after hours crisis line (801-422-2222).