Winter 2019 Walk-In Hours
- Monday: 9 - 10 am; 3 - 5 pm
- Wednesday: 9 - 11 am
- Thursday: 2 - 4 pm
- Friday: 1 - 4 pm
Relaxation Practice Activities
Cutting Edge Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback Programs
- Measure heart rate and heart rhythms
- Train diaphragmatic breathing for calmness, mental clarity, and emotional well-being
- Teach skills to manage stress
- Help improve stress-related health problems
3. EmWave Heart Rate Variability Program
This Program teaches diaphragmatic breathing for immediate calming, improved concentration and memory, and peak performance. Learn to change your heart rhythm pattern to create coherence, a scientifically measurable state of harmony in psychological and physiological processes.
The technology collects pulse data through a pulse sensor and translates the information from your heart rhythms into computer graphics.
The emWave program uses a simple breathing technique to teach you to quickly calm your mind and relax your body which can improve:
- Emotional Well-Being
- Problem Solving Skills
Over time it can improve your ability to manage stress and anxiety. Students must bring student ID to use the program.