Clinical Professor, Associate Clinical Director, Licensed Psychologist
Satement of Supervision Philosophy
- Academic Training
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, Brigham Young University, 1998
- University Accessibility Center, Brigham Young University, 1997-1998
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Utah
- Board Certified in Counseling Psychology
- Certified Group Psychotherapist
- Professional Affiliations
- American Psychological Association
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- Areas of Special Interest/Currrent Professional Activities
- Individual, Couples, and Group Psychotherapy
- Multicultural/Diversity Issues
- Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
- Eating Disorders
- Assessment of Learning Disorders and ADHD
- Psychological Assessment
- Disability Issues
- Primary Theoretical Orientation
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)/Existential
- Recent Scholarly Works
- Griner, D., Beecher, M.E., Brown, L.B., Millet, A.J., Worthen, V., Boardman, R.D., Hansen, K., Cox, J., & Gleave, R.L. (In Press). Practice-Based Evidence Can Help! Using the Group Questionnaire to Enhance Clinical Practice. Psychotherapy.
Burlingame, G. M., Whitcomb, K. E., Woodland, S. C., Olson, J., Beecher, M. E., & Gleave, R. L. (In Press.). The effects of relationship and progress feedback in group psychotherapy using the GQ and OQ-45: A randomized clinical trial. Psychotherapy.
Boardman, R.D., Worthen, V.E., Beecher, M.E., Griner, D., Burlingame, G.M., & Gleave, R.L. (In Press). Outcome and Assessment Research. In The College Counselor’s Guide to Group Psychotherapy.
- Gleave, R. L., Burlingame, G. M., Beecher, M. E., Griner, D., Hansen, K. S. W., & Jenkins, S. (In press.). Feedback-informed group treatment (FIGT): Application of the OQ-45 and Group Questionnaire (GQ). In S. Miller, D. Prescott, & C. Maeschalck (Eds.). Reaching for excellence: Feedback-Informed Treatment in practice. Washington, D.C., American Psychological Association.
- Complete Listing